Saturday 28 April 2012

CHANGING ROOM SHENANIGANS

"Try B4 You Buy"
Location: Topshop Oxford Street
Date: Sat 7th April


Rushed into Central London for a quick Easter Weekend Splurge...
After a kick about Carnaby street in my usual fashion I dashed straight into Topshop Basement...Concessions department.
TFNC Dress
An old fave label of mine...wasn't 100% on this dress though...what do you guys think?

TFNC Dress
Prefer the Mint green colour being my seasonal shade

Consessions Topshop Oxford Circus
I Like the laid back loose fit of this one...Fresh nice on a Holiday Summers Evening

Some goodies I saw in Westfield's Stratford City...
H&M Stratford City
Lots of character and cutting edge-ness for a Hennies number!

River Island Stratford City
This caught my eye but not convinced...hmmmm

River Island Stratford City
Sxc little set...Very Edgy...Would transform the simplest of outfits...Great Holiday Appeal x

(My iPads Playing up so ill upload the rest of the pics in the morning)
Let me know your Thoughts by clicking one of the boxes below or dropping a comment in the box...Stay Sxc xx


No comments:

Post a Comment