Friday 23 December 2011

VH1 DIVAS CELEBRATE SOUL

"Diva Fest"
DATE: Monday 19th Dec
LOCATION: New York

Soulful voices, Funky Fashion and Music Moguls...an absolute combustion of some of the industries best talents both new and old all under one roof, with a tribute to the late Amy Winehouse 2011 draws close with one of th hottest events of the year.

Off the runway Jennifer Hudson wears Francesco Scognamiglio's Fall 2011 collection

Jennifer's weight loss has caused much a stir this 2011 and looking like she has no interest in slowing down any time soon the pounds continue to just fall off.
Take a look at her new body...Do you think she's gone a little too far or do you love the new look?



Personally I think it's a dress size too far...I absolutely loved Jennifer at the Oscars her propitious were healthy, I'm concerned that now this has spiralled into an unhealthy obsession. #GULP Hope not, but as long as she's healthy and happy I suppose it's no obes business #TeamHudson


Best dressed of the night for me had to be my personal favourite, The Queen of Hip-Hop Soul Miss Mary J Blige.


This 2011 has seen the release of her 10th studio album and she's taken it back to the beginning, my ultimate favourite album ever "My Life" revisted; "My Life...The Journey Continues" My ultimate diva of my generation...LOVE IT!!

But with best dressed must come a worst dressed! I couldn't actually choose there were that many fashion faux pas so I'll leave that to you. Mob wives star looks like she's been under the hammer never mind the knife (I'll probably wake up with a horses head in my bed for that one), Eryka Badu looking like she came to rob the place, and sorry I know #TeamUK should stick together but for me Jessie J went from sone kind of deep dark ocean mermaid sea creature to an urban "Avatar". It saddens me for #TeamUK to cross the pond and let the side down so badly! #FAIL

Speaking of #TeamUK my Gurl Marsha Ambrosius looked on trend in wine body con dress, black faux fur and suede black platform stilletoe court shoe. I will be styling this lady 2012 watch this space!


For more updates on all things fashion follow me on twitter...have a blessed Christmas and Stay Sxc xx


No comments:

Post a Comment