Sunday 4 September 2011

WELCOME FASHION BLOGGETTES

Hola Fashionistas & Welcome to "The World Is My Studio"...Let my eyes be your eyes!
Seeing all things trough my stylish lens, coverage of all you need to know this side of Sytledom.
Keep a close eye on what's trending, as I trend week to week, interact with me recreating the #TrendOfDaDay in your own way. Sending in your trend pics where the best ones will feature each week as the leading Trend Icon! Leave your feedback and Trend forecasts in the comments section.
Keep a close eye out for the tutorial videos on how to create the Hottest Trends Coming Soon....Stay Sxc xXx


See More of Miss Shiniqua UK:

  • On Twitter --->> www.twitter.com/missshiniquauk
  • Her Website --->> www.worldismystudio.com
  • Portfolio --->> www.modelmayhem.com/theworldismystudio

No comments:

Post a Comment